*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

January's House Mouse Of The Month


I am on the pre-order list at HM Stamps to receive stamps of the month, this month was the cutest, reminds me so of winter. The only problem that I had was pulling this card together for some reason I just couldn't work out a layout. So it is just simple layers, I love the image of the mice, but I am not so fond of the layout. Maybe next time it will strike me better. HM Stamps is a great place to order, the prices are great, and Dick also runs a bingo game, you get a bingo card when you purchase the stamps up to a total of five, you can win free stamps and other prizes. He ships to Canada which is great because most places that carry house mouse won't.

Supplies used: House mouse Stamps, lovely Lilac, Taken with Teal, and WW card stock, black stazon, prisma pencils,blending stumps, gamasol, fibers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

It is a cute little card...well done!

January 23, 2007 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too cute! I love it when I can find a way to combine some of my crafts. I've been making scarves, blankets, and hats, so this is too perfect! Love it!

January 23, 2007 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!