*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, January 22, 2007

Kiss You All Over!


Here is another Valentine Card,I love the colors in this card, the inside verse reads "I want to kiss you all over, Happy Valentine's Day". Wow I can't believe that it is already January 22nd, where has the month gone? We have been stuck in this winter wonderland for quite a while now, every time I try to leave town to go to Kelwona, and check out the craft stores we get a storm passing through, so pretty much I have taken to online shopping........lol, I will place my order for a cuttlebug sometime this week. I love winter normally, but we have never had this much snow! I guess I shouldn't complain there are so many areas getting hit harder then we are at least we still have power!

Supplies used: Letterpress and $1 Michael's stamps, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and WW card stock, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip ink, sponge, ribbon

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real Cadbury's chocolate from the UK - not the stuff made in Toronto.
Milk Chocolate - whole nut - fruit and nut - hazelnut, all delicious I'm craving just writing this.

February 02, 2007 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!