*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, January 12, 2007

A Dora Birthday Greeting!


A friend of mines Granddaughter is turning one on Saturday and she just loves Dora The Explorer as does my daughter Megan. For Megan's Birthday I had made her Backpack, so I wanted to see if I could make Dora this time. I am quite happy with the way this turned out, I'm sure she will just love it!

Supplies for Dora: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and WW card stock, Chocolate Chip ink, Chocolate Chip Marker, PSX Stamp, Prima Flowers, and Brads.



Supplies for Backpack: Lavender Lace, Black, Real Red, So Saffron, and WW card stock, White gel pen, and a Paper Piercer

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Mick said...

Both of those cards are sooo cute! We are Deigo fans at our house! TFS!!
Jenny (jfstamps on SCS)

January 13, 2007 9:19 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

This looks JUST LIKE her!! Great job on both cards. WOW...that takes talent LOL! I really love the font of that Birthday saying with the little heart over the "i". She's gonna love it!! :0)

January 14, 2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

These cards are absolutely adorable. If you have a template and are willing to share I would love to know how you made them. My youngest daughter turns 3 on Valentine's Day and would LOVE to receive a card like this.

Thanks for your clever ideas!!
Tammy from PA

January 15, 2007 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!