*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Card For Maali, Please Read!

I am sorry to post the same kind of card again but there is something I would like to share with you. This card is made for Maali, she is a 2 year old girl who is going through Chemo starting Monday , here is a link to a swap for for Maali, if you are interested in sending here a card please see this link,,
  • A Card For Maali
  • and if you would like updates on her and place where prayers are being left for this precious girl please see this link
  • Prayer request for my 2yo...
  • , this is a tread started by her mom Joni aka Jonjinko on SCS. Joni is very near and dear to my heart she was my little sis in the Divine Secret Sisters Group on SCS. It only takes one card can make little Maali smile.



    Supplies used: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, and WW card stock, Black ink, Heart punches, Michael's $1 stamp, Marker.

    Labels:

    Top Scrapbooking Blogs

    Powered by Blogger

    Check out..
    Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
    ..these Stamping sites!