*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Heartfelt Thanks


It's been a while since I have used this set, it is such a versatile set, I love it with the bright colors and all the other colors too........lol! I call these ice cream colors they remind me of the ice cream you see in a ice cream parlor. I can't believe the amount of snow we have gotten this year and it is snowing again! I hope it clears by the end of the week as I would like to head off to Michaels to pick up a cuttlebug, Michael's is about an hour and a half from here so I hope it clears or it may have to be put off a little longer.

Supplies used: Heartfelt Thanks and Expressive Flexible Phrases, green Galore, Pixie Pink, and VV card stock, Ribbon, Eyelet, paper Clip, and Hemp

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!