*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Pretty and Cool Latte


I love this set, and have had so much fun working with it. I really like these colors mixed with the chocolate paper. I don't know about where you live but we have been having quite a few of winter storms come through, which is a good thing for me it makes me want to stay home and craft.



Supplies used: Like it a Latte, Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip and WW card stock,Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip ink, Ribbon, Scalloped Oval Punch, Scalloped Scissors, Marker

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Please don't show anymore of your beautiful cards made with the Latte set. I didn't buy it. I bought so much out of this mini that I can't justify buying another set.

January 06, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Oh, I'm sooo buying this set next this month! :0) Please, keep showing more beautiful cards made with this set, LOL! No, really!! Your cards are adorable.

January 06, 2007 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!