*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, January 26, 2007

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge


Today's limited supplies challenge was black and white with a twist, the twist being one or more other colors of card stock ,all ink and embellishments must be in black and white. I just got this set in the mail yesterday and being that it is a skunk I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I want to try another for this challenge as well, so I had better get busy stamping!

Supplies used:Stinkin Cute stamp set, Black, real Red and WW card stock, Black ink, Punches, Ribbon, Popcorn pen

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Very cute little stinker!

January 26, 2007 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute card!
You've done another wonderful job.
Can't wait to see what you do next!

January 27, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...great interpretation of the challenge!

January 27, 2007 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!