*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Today's Sketch Challenge

Todays' sketch challenge was to use a semi circle and a separate image the semi circle reminded me of a pregnant belly so this is what I have come up. I think it is rather cute. Now i just have to wait for someone I know to become pregnant so I can give it to them.



Supplies used: Think Big and Michael's $1 stamps, chocolate chip, regal rose and very vanilla card stock, chocolate chip and black ink, prisma pencils, blending stump, gamasol. dimensionals, circle template, hole punch, marker

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kendra Hernandez said...

cute idea kelly! :)

January 04, 2007 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!