*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!


Happy New year to you all! And a big Happy Birthday to my sister Tanice she is a New Year's Baby and is 28 this year! So for her birthday we made her some cupcakes and this card. You see my sister lives way up in the Northwest Territories, so we can not be with her for her birthday so we have our own celebration here for her that way the girls are able to participate in their Aunties birthday. I couldn't think of a more perfect set to use for as she bought me set for Christmas, not to mention this set is absolutely gorgeous! I wish many blessings for you all in the new Year! I can't believe it is 2007 already where has the time gone?



Supplies used: Bodacious Bouquet stamp set, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss card stock, Window sheet, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, White stazon inks, Chocolate Chip marker, Spring Moss ribbon, Dimensionals and brads

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I love your cupcake holder! Where did you find that?

January 02, 2007 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!