*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tuesday's Color Challenge


Tuesday's color challenge was Cool Caribbean, Black, and White. I have wanted to use set since I got it for Christmas, and thought she would look darling in a black dress. I really like these colors together and think I will be using them again sometime. I am really enjoying the challenges it actually prompts me to use materials or colors that i may not have thought of.

On a another note my kiddies are staring to get cabin fever, thankfully the will be involved in sleepovers in the next few days, they really miss school, although they would never admit to it.

Supplies used: Birthday Beauty, Itty Bitty BG's stamp sets, Cool caribbean, Black and White card stock, Black, Cool Caribbean and white stazon inks, Small and Large Oval Punches, ribbon, Black marker, Blender pen, rinestones

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Very cute card. The colours look great together.

January 03, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Love this...I still have not come up with a card for this one but yours is super!

January 04, 2007 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!