*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cold Play Piggy Pyramid

This pyramid of piggies is made from the cold play set, my hubby discovered that you could make piggies from some of the pieces. I am so in love with Gina K's piggy, and as soon as her paypal is up and running I will order it, but in the mean time this piggy is adorable too. I thought a piggy pyramid would be a cute idea and I love the way it all turned out. Well I guess i should get moving I have a long day ahead of me I have to drive Stephanie to the doctors in Kelowna which is about an hour in half away and our appointment is slotted to last four hours and then drive home again, whew already tired of thinking of it.



Supplies used: Cold Play, Paisley and stampabilities stamps, Pretty in Pink, Black and WW card stock, Pretty in Pink and black ink, Prisma pencils, markers.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Another awesome card...keep 'em coming!

January 04, 2007 8:52 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I love that your husband even looks at your stamps. Mine is supportive, and loves the finished product, but to actually make something on his own is not what he would do.

January 04, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the piggie pile! One is cute but a whole pile is way better! You should send this idea to SU!

January 05, 2007 7:47 AM  
Blogger Danita said...

This is darling! Way to think outside of the box!!

January 06, 2007 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!