*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Winter Wishes Gift Set





This is my version of the SCS challenge for Dirty Snowflakes that was on a few weeks ago. I really like how these turned out, I think the browns and cool Caribbean work really well together. I stamped first the little cool Caribbean snowflakes then the larger chocolate chip flakes, next I used the medium flake with close to cocoa, and finished with the small flake and a stamped off close to cocoa. I covered the image with veramark and added iridescent ice embossing powder and heat set. I then mounted the image on Close to cocoa cardstock, and then mounted that to chocolate chip cardstock, add the hodgepodge and ribbon, and adhered it to cool Caribbean cardstock. They are so glittery in person, the camera doesn't quite catch it all.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty.... I am going to have to break out my snowflakes.

November 04, 2006 8:18 PM  
Blogger Danita said...

I LOVE this color combo! Think I'll be case-ing your gorgeous creations. Thanks for the inspiration!!

November 05, 2006 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy stamparoony!! (ok..I just made that up) These are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I'm definately adding your blog link to my blog :) I just started one last month. I must have missed that scs challenge, but you must have a ton of comments on these.

November 15, 2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love these colors together!

November 16, 2006 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!