*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mini Hershey Tote



These are the treats our tricker treaters will be getting this year, I got the instruction on the SCS website and altered them slightly to fit my need.

Here's how: Cut c/s 8 1/2" x 2 1/8". Score at 3/8" along both long sides to create the sides and at 4 1/16" from each end to create the bottom. Decorate as desired.

To create the handles: measure down 1 1/4" from each end and draw small lines from the edges of the c/s to the score lines on each of the sides (two sides on both ends). Trim away the side portions above these marks, cutting on the mark and along the score lines.

To form the bottom: cut in from the edges at the score lines which form the bottom, stopping at the score lines which form the sides. Snip away a small wedge at the bottom edges of the sides.

Forming the handles: I punched a large circle and used it as a guide to round off the top the used a smaller circle to punch finger holes. To add the tag I used a small hole punch and feed ribbon through to tie on tag.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! How many did you make? Wow! Love your blog...I will be back ;0)

October 18, 2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger Renee V. said...

LOVE this.....
I'm totally agree with tracy.h....your blog is awsome and I'll be back for sure!

October 27, 2006 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!