*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Booglie Breakdown!


This card was a total case for Barbra1224's card on SCS, I had so much fun making this card I just love the booglie eyes guys!This was my first attempt at sponging and masking, I guess I was always a little intimidated by it, but it really was very easy first stamped on the booglies masking each one and stamping the next one on, then I sponged on the moon and masked it off as well. Next I sponged the ground and skyline, stamped the trees and bats and voila I was done all except the coloring which I used the gamasol technique for, again this was my first attempt so be gentle. The orange matting is stamped with bats from SU Halloween BG set, added some ribbon and glued on some googlie eyes in two different sizes.I have since made a few of these and they are now making their way to a few lucky mailboxes!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AnneMarie said...

you did a great job!
I was just thinking- wow- what a lot of work you did here!!!

October 29, 2006 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!