*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, October 27, 2006

My Mummy


I thought I would try my hand at a mummy card,so I started with some very vanilla card stock, and wrapped it with gauze from the pharmacy, I had to go around a few times so it wasn't see through. I rolled up a ball of gauze applied adhesive to the back and shoved it under the layers of gauze to form a nose. I used creamy caramel to sponge the edging of the layers for a more aged look, and added the googlie eyes. The last step was to adhere it to a card front.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee V. said...

Your 'mummy' just makes me smile!
I had a great time visiting your blog today!
Rubber Hugs,
Renee V. (aka: happystamper05 on SCS :-)

October 27, 2006 12:29 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Neat idea! :)

October 27, 2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger AnneMarie said...

hahahaha
this is so funny! love it!
willl have to show it to my kids!

October 29, 2006 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!