*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sleigh Ride


I received this image from a friend, so this is my first time working with House Mouse stamps. Other then a smudge next to the berries I am happy with how it turned out. I used prisma pencils and the gamasol technique to color in the image, and I'm not sure if you can tell, but I used white embossing powder on the snow along with some glitter to give it a glistening effect, show much better in person. The cardstock is SU night of navy, whisper white and brushed gold, along with some navy grosgrain ribbon. I can't wait to use some of the other images I have House mouse stamps are so fun to work with.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!