*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, October 24, 2006


I decided to try a nugget box, I used the instructions found at splitcoaststampers, I wanted to make one for a birthday gift so I chose the 16 Nugget Box dimensions. I used Roses in Winter with some purple hues, and stamped the words Happy Birthday on address labels and applied them to the nuggets. The photo is not the best quality it was rather dark so I had to edit it a lot to lighten it up so the colors are a bit off.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I must give these a try sometime.

October 24, 2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger Renee V. said...

OMG... OMG!!!
This is the most prettiest, coolest, nicest thing I have ever seen!
Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous {{thud...}}
I *just* found your blog and you are definitely in my favorites.
Of to visit more...
Rubber Hugs,
Renee

October 27, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger laos348 said...

That came out beautiful - love it!

April 02, 2007 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!