*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Believe in Santa


I just love this stamp from Stampfrancisco I'm playing around with it a bit, trying to come up with some card designs for some Santa fans on my Christmas card list. I stamped Santa in Cranberry Crisp on vanilla cs, and matted the image on brushed gold cs. The believe stamp is stamped in versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder, the photo doesn't show it too well. Added a ribbon and called it done. Nice and simple let me know what you think is it a keeper or does it need something else?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! This is beautiful. It is definitely a keeper ;0)

I must try and find out where I can find this stamp!!

November 02, 2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger AnneMarie said...

this is a keeper for sure!
I have that believe stamp.. where did you find your Santa??? he is wonderful!

November 02, 2006 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is the best Santa I've seen! He's gorgous. Great job!

November 16, 2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!