*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ABC Card for a Teacher's Birthday


This is a card I made for my daughters learning resource teacher's birthday, I cased this from the SCS gallery, I just couldn't seem to come up with anything on my own for this time. I can't remember who the artist was sorry, please forgive me.

Supplies used:
Canvas BG, Bugs and Kisses, Letterpress Alphabet,Small Script, always artichoke, whisper white, night of navy paper, pumpkin pie,night of navy,always artichoke and black ink. Hodgepodge Hardware, brads, Tangerine grosgrain ribbon, paper piercer, and dimensionals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!