*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, October 23, 2006

Shannon's Birthday Card and 3x3 Box





Shannon is one of the ladies that work with my youngest daughter, today is her birthday and I wanted to do something special for her. I made her a 3x3 box filled with four 3x3 cards I found the instructions on SCS, for the 3x3 box, I am pretty happy with my first attempt, but would like another go round at it now that I understand the process. Funny I started out wanting a lilac feel and ended up with something totally different once it came to making the cards, and the actual birthday card is so different from the rest. For the birthday card I used treat yourself from SU I have had this set for about a year now but this is the first time I used it. Here are some pic's of the birthday ensemble.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!