*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Thanksgiving Day Card


I made this for a friend of mine, she had us over for Thanksgiving which was on October 9th here in Canada . I wasn't going to post this , wasn't totally thrilled with how it turned out . I used Bravo Burgundy as a card base , and layered with Creative Memories October paper . I used Halloween Hedgehogs and colored them in with Prismas pencils and added Primas and brads . I can't put my finger on it , but there is something that I'm not liking about it . My husband thinks I'm crazy for thinking this way , and my friend really seemed to like it , so maybe it's just me .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is so cute!

Thank you so much for adding my link to your blog, I have just added yours to mine as well. I hope you don't mind. :-)

Cindy in Abbotsford, BC

October 31, 2006 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi kelly,

You have a great blog! Thanks for adding me,,,,, I will return the favor!

Lisa Richardson in Orlando, Florida

October 31, 2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!