*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, November 10, 2006

Snowman Paint Can for Joni's Secret Swap!!





I joined Joni's Secret Swap on Splitcoaststampers the idea was to pick someone and make the a decorated one pint paint can, so I chose someone I didn't know and this is what I sent her.

I love snow and really love working with the cold play set, so I started with some printed paper that I found at Walmart and used modgepodge to secure it to the can, the modgepodged the outside of the paper as well, set aside and let it dry for about 15 mins. I then assembled the snowman together and added their hats (from the bundle up set). After the can was dry I added a snowy hill using my wavy CM cutter adhered the snowman and put another layer of modgepodge over them, set aside and let dry.

The gift also included a nugget box and hot chocolate pouch made from the same paper pack. For the card I used Bashful Blue and Night of Navy cardstock with some more of the printed paper and the cold play set. Added some ribbon and a buckle on the side for a little more decoration as it seemed to me the card was missing something.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute - I wish I had joined that swap!

November 10, 2006 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Definitely makes me want this stamp set now ;0)

November 11, 2006 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWE...soooo Adorable!! I want to be the recipient in that swap :) LOVE your creative stuff.

November 15, 2006 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee I wish I would have signed up for that swap! This is great!

November 16, 2006 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!