*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Loads of Birthday Love


Loads of Love was one of my first sets, so when I look back on the cards I have using that set I was never all that happy,( I didn't own proper coloring supplies at the time)and I was totally new to stamping. So it has sat in my stamp room for the past 2 years collecting dust, I had actually been talking to a friend who has done the same thing with hers, so I decided to dust it off and try again, after seeing so many wonderful cards on splitcoaststampers. So be gentle with me it has been a long time since I have worked with this set.

I stamped the truck on Bashful Blue cardstock and then masked the truck off and stamped on all the trees in Handsome Hunter except for one that landed in the black ink (oops). I then colored the truck in with prisma pencils and gamasol. Then I used itty bitty bg's with white craft ink to make the snowy road, and embossed with winter white embossing powder and layered it a few times. I stamped the falling snow with white craft ink and embossed with winter white EP again, I finished with a book plate from the aged copper hodgepodge set, and ribbon then mounted on real red cardstock that had been stamped with snowflakes from the snowflake set.

Big thanks for all you who are coming to visit my blog I really enjoy reading your comment they are so inspiring. Thank you!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!! This card is soo ADORABLE! :) Love that little truck...now I wish I had that set LOL! You did an excellent job and I like your blog!

November 15, 2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!