*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Santa Popcorn Slide


I made this using a hand drawn template that I found on Splitcoaststampers, under Dawn Griffith's gallery. I altered the pattern a bit to accommodate a package of microwave popcorn.
I traced the template onto real red cardstock, and cut out the pattern in Dawn's gallery also includes the beard,face,moustache, and nose.So I cut traced and cut out all the pieces for the face for the nose I used a dimensional and for the eyes I embossed with navy blue, and assembled them together, Crimped some paper for the rim of Santa's hat and put aside. On the body of Santa I stamped, with versamark, believe with Inkadinkado's Believe stamp, and then embossed with gold embossing powder. I did the same for Santa' hat using SU's BG Basic's star. I attached the face and hat rim with double sided tape, and made a hole using my eyelet setter to feed ribbon through the top of Santa's hat.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, these are adorable. Can you tell me where to get the templates? I searched SCS for Dawn Griffith and couldn't find her.

So glad I found your blogsite

Thnks, Peggy from Minnesota

November 16, 2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!