*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, May 09, 2008

Welcome Khyla

Jason's cousin Jo-jo has added a new baby girl named Khyla to the family!!

I knew I wanted to make her one of these onsie's cards and today's limited supply challenge was to use no stamps, so I thought it would be a perfect time to make a shaped card.

All the flowers, butterfly and sentiment are rub ons from Stampin Up's Sale-a-bration rub ons.

I used Lauren's tutorial for instruction on how to make this card.

***Just a note***

If you are waiting for me to respond to an email I will be catching up on all emails this weekend, so sorry for the delay.

Another thing is I will be posting some blog chocolate for you tomorrow!! It's yummy you won't want to miss it!!

Supplies: Pretty in pink, chocolate chips cs, rub ons, circle and scalloped circle punches, gel pen, craft knife.

post signature

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this is so cute, love these little onsies, this one is adorble, will be much loved I am sure.

May 09, 2008 1:30 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

thats so cute

May 09, 2008 3:20 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

One of the cutest Onesies I have ever seen.

May 09, 2008 3:40 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

this is adorable Kelly, great job!

May 09, 2008 3:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How cute is this Kelly, it looks sooo real, like a little onesie!

May 09, 2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

That is so adorable. I printed and saved it to case later just like everything else i've seen that you've made. One day, one day I'll be able to put them to good use...until then, I'll just admire your fabulous postings on your awesome blog.
((hugs))
Gina

May 12, 2008 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Beth Schreiber said...

Love shaped cards! This one is especially cute. Ive made similar ones in the past. Thanks for sharing

October 18, 2013 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!