*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guava Iris

I made this card for today's sketch challenge, I LOVE this layout!!!! At first I was a little nervous about the layout but as the card came to fruition I feel in love with the layout. I love the iris from Flourishes done in this color!

My card is 8"x9 1/4" scored @ 4" and the scored 3/4" from the outside front panel and then folded back to show the inside of the card.

I will keep this short as I have a Dr's appointment in a half hour. But there is one thing I wanted to share before I go, my funny sleep last night.

OK so we were sleeping and I was having this dream that an eel jumped out of a fish tank and was trying to bite my feet.....eeeewwwwww!! I was so scared and flailing my legs about trying to not get bitten.

Next thing I hear is " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" At this point I woke up and Jason was saying What is wrong with you why did you kick me in my package (nuts). I immediately started laughing and apologizing and explained what had happened in my dream.

He went on to say he was having a totally unrelated dream when all of a sudden he had this pain which woke him up only to find out it was real pain......ROTFLMBO!!!!!

Supplies: Siberian iris, flourishes, fllc, groovy guava, always artichoke, white, secret garden dp, black ink copics, marker, brads, ribbon, lace and dazzling dianmonds.

post signature

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

That is too funny Kelly!!!!
Great card,love what you've done!

April 30, 2008 11:47 AM  
Blogger Broni said...

What a story! Really funny!
I love your card! Such beautiful colors!!

April 30, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so funny!
Love this card! Thanks for sharing!

April 30, 2008 1:11 PM  
Blogger Wackie said...

Kelly, could the "eel" actually have been Jason's eel?

April 30, 2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

ROFL! You got the eel! LOL!!!

April 30, 2008 1:30 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Love that card!

April 30, 2008 3:26 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

You are to funny. Jason better wear a cup to bed...lol
Love the card it is beautiful as usual

April 30, 2008 3:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful card Kelly!

& what a funny story!!!

LOL!

April 30, 2008 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly - this card is stunning!! I love it:)
Sue R
Kelowna

April 30, 2008 4:47 PM  
Blogger Pat's little corner of the world said...

WOW!! I love your card. Your blog is great. This is my first time here and I will be back. TFS
I hope you will take a look at my blog:

April 30, 2008 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor guy... You'll need to be extra nice to him!!!

Love your card for today's sketch challenge - the green and pink are a great compliment and I like the vintagy ribbon.

April 30, 2008 8:30 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

That's hillarious, too funny lol!

May 01, 2008 7:31 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this card is so pretty, love the lace, it is so elegant.

May 01, 2008 8:24 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Funny dream story! Poor hubby! Beautiful card! Deb

May 02, 2008 9:24 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Love your card ! What a wild dream , poor Jason !

May 04, 2008 5:18 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful!! I love this card style, your pretty lace really adds and lovely touch!

May 05, 2008 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!