*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cherry Blossoms

You would never guess that it was spring here, we are sooo cold and we got snow all weekend!! I hope the real spring comes out soon! We seems to be about 2 months behind.

Usually by mother's day the lilacs are all out and the cherry tress are in full bloom, the tree don't even have leaves yet!! My garden should be full of Hyacinths and tulips but it is showing nothing but dirt!!

How is spring in your area?

I made this card for today's color challenge, the challenge was to use pretty in pink, certainly celery, and chocolate chip together. I just love these colors on of my favorite all time color combos!

I seemed to have ruptured my ear drum, not too sure how but can you say OUCH!!!!! Ouuuwwweeeeeee!!! I was pretty much up all night with pain, I have to go to the pharmacy and see if they have some stronger painkillers.

Supplies: Out on a limb, papertrey, pretty in pink, certainly celery, and chocolate chip, and white cs, pretty in pink, certainly celery, and chocolate chip inks, cuttlebug, stickles, ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

First,Ouch for sure,I hope you can get something for the pain. Poor you,still having snow,we just got rid of ours,hasn't snowed in 10 days!!!
Your card is gorgeous btw!!!

April 22, 2008 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, this is beautiful!! Wow! Sorry about your snow! We're just now getting into Spring over here and I'm lovin' it!! :)

April 22, 2008 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, I have had many ear infections I know the pain, Hope youare feeling better soon!!!! We in Ontario are haveing beautiful weather!!! 23 today , the flowers are blooming and the trees are starting to bud!!Kinda wierd I think we are having your weather and you got ours!!! Take care , Judy

April 22, 2008 2:07 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Beautiful card ! Hope your ear is feeling better soon !

April 22, 2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger otagogirl said...

Hi Kelly,
That's a beautiful card. I'm going to put it in my CASE file, and see what I can do with the ideas with the stamps I have. Thanks for the inspiration!
It's been lovey here in Nova Scotia for the last few days, sunny and about 12 degrees. I'm feeling so bad for you- we thought this winter was neverending, it started so early! Hope you get some Spring very soon, and that your ear feels better. Sounds like a trip to the doctor is coming up for you.

April 22, 2008 2:56 PM  
Blogger Cindy G said...

Always love stopping by to see your cards they are beautiful TFS.
Hope you ear feels better soon.

The weather here is great I live in Florida. Come on down no snow here.

April 22, 2008 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate Kelly. It is the worst pain. I am so sorry and will be sending good healing thoughts you way. LOVE your card.
We are in the midst of lots of flowering trees and the Irises are starting to bloom too. You have a standing invite here too and we have a guest room. Hugs, Janet in nc

April 22, 2008 3:38 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain, hope you get to feeling better soon! And I am sending warm thoughts your way. I live in Atlanta and we are well into Spring.
The card is beautiful. Awesome job, as usual! TFS

April 22, 2008 4:02 PM  
Blogger Rachel Hope said...

Lovely card!!! You are right the colors are beautiful together...and I love what you did with them!

Sending healing thoughts your way!

April 22, 2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger Janean Campbell said...

I love this card...Just looking at it reminds me of the cherry blossom scent from bath and body works...

April 22, 2008 7:06 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow! I love that stamp set, and the colors are beautiful. Our spring has been jumping between 60 degrees F to 80 degrees F. One day we even got up to 85 degrees F! It's made for great little league weather.

April 22, 2008 9:34 PM  
Blogger Crafty Connie said...

Very beautiful card!

April 23, 2008 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!