*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happiness Is..........

As I have mentioned before I just love this sentiment! I really like seeing the butterfly under the sentiment too.

I made this for today's way to use it challenge the challenge was to use ruffles and pleats, I used both pleated and ruffles ribbon.

I just got this gorgeous paper pack from SEI called Jolie Chocolate , and it is amazing the entire color palette is in pinks and browns.

Well i must be off both kids are home again sick and i am potty training the daycare kiddie, which is seeming to be a full time job......LOL!

Supplies: Butterfly of happiness, regal rose, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, SEI Jolie Chocolate dp, pretty in pink, and chocolate chip ink, ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Velta said...

Just Beautiful !!! I just love the color combination...also, the butterflies just get to me :)

May 01, 2008 1:43 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I have this Jolie Chocolate pad in 6x6 as well. I just love it so pretty, I've only managed to use one sheet so far.

http://livelovelaughandstamp.blogspot.com/2008/03/chocolat-butterflies-by-sei.html
Like you I only used a sentiment as I couldn't cover up the pretty paper.

May 01, 2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger KathyJ said...

Beautiful card Kelly and love that paper! Good luck with all the kids, hope yours feel better soon and the potty training goes well with the other. :)

May 01, 2008 3:34 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Absolutely divine Kelly!!!

May 01, 2008 6:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a pretty card Kelly - I love butterflies.

I have nominated you for an award check out my blog for details.

May 01, 2008 8:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 01, 2008 8:52 PM  
Blogger chelemom said...

Gorgeous Kelly! My kid is sick too! Must be going around! Good luck with the potty training!

May 02, 2008 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Terri Fleming said...

Very pretty card!

Wow, my 5 year old has 103 fever! I pray all our little ones get better!

Terri F

May 02, 2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Two of my favorite things butterlies and blossoms , love this card ! Hope the kids are feeling better soon !
Just sent you an email .

May 04, 2008 5:12 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Soooo beautiful!! I love this!

May 05, 2008 9:58 PM  
Blogger ~Kjersti~ said...

This is just beatiful!! I have those papers too, can't wait to use them!

May 19, 2008 2:21 PM  
Blogger Q_nana said...

育毛剤
leather
お見合い
受託開発
電話占い
seoツール
カード決済
価格 マウス
プリンタ 価格
パソコン 価格
格安 カーナビ
市川市 不動産
アルカリイオン水
保土ヶ谷 不動産
江戸川区 不動産
川崎市幸区 不動産
ノート パソコン 価
自動車教習所 東京
ウォーター サーバー
日本ITブログポータルサイト

August 21, 2009 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!