*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happiness Is..........

As I have mentioned before I just love this sentiment! I really like seeing the butterfly under the sentiment too.

I made this for today's way to use it challenge the challenge was to use ruffles and pleats, I used both pleated and ruffles ribbon.

I just got this gorgeous paper pack from SEI called Jolie Chocolate , and it is amazing the entire color palette is in pinks and browns.

Well i must be off both kids are home again sick and i am potty training the daycare kiddie, which is seeming to be a full time job......LOL!

Supplies: Butterfly of happiness, regal rose, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, SEI Jolie Chocolate dp, pretty in pink, and chocolate chip ink, ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Velta said...

Just Beautiful !!! I just love the color combination...also, the butterflies just get to me :)

May 01, 2008 1:43 PM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

I have this Jolie Chocolate pad in 6x6 as well. I just love it so pretty, I've only managed to use one sheet so far.

http://livelovelaughandstamp.blogspot.com/2008/03/chocolat-butterflies-by-sei.html
Like you I only used a sentiment as I couldn't cover up the pretty paper.

May 01, 2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful card Kelly and love that paper! Good luck with all the kids, hope yours feel better soon and the potty training goes well with the other. :)

May 01, 2008 3:34 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Absolutely divine Kelly!!!

May 01, 2008 6:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What a pretty card Kelly - I love butterflies.

I have nominated you for an award check out my blog for details.

May 01, 2008 8:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 01, 2008 8:52 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous Kelly! My kid is sick too! Must be going around! Good luck with the potty training!

May 02, 2008 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!

Wow, my 5 year old has 103 fever! I pray all our little ones get better!

Terri F

May 02, 2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Two of my favorite things butterlies and blossoms , love this card ! Hope the kids are feeling better soon !
Just sent you an email .

May 04, 2008 5:12 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Soooo beautiful!! I love this!

May 05, 2008 9:58 PM  
Blogger ~Kjersti~ said...

This is just beatiful!! I have those papers too, can't wait to use them!

May 19, 2008 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

育毛剤
leather
お見合い
受託開発
電話占い
seoツール
カード決済
価格 マウス
プリンタ 価格
パソコン 価格
格安 カーナビ
市川市 不動産
アルカリイオン水
保土ヶ谷 不動産
江戸川区 不動産
川崎市幸区 不動産
ノート パソコン 価
自動車教習所 東京
ウォーター サーバー
日本ITブログポータルサイト

August 21, 2009 1:29 AM  
Anonymous peeter007 said...

I am Business man and online work. text message april fools. I love to write on several social topics like Funny Graduation Announcements, Everyday Quotes and much more.

March 23, 2020 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!