*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Pretty Lilac Iris

So sorry for my long absence once again I have been super busy with other things.......yuck!! I hate it when life gets in the way of stamping!

I am waiting to hear back from Mom this afternoon to find out if she is going to be coming here tomorrow, it sure would be nice to see her, since she lives so far away visits are far and few in between.

I spent all morning checking out the air lines for tickets, while trying to potty train my daycare kiddie, not to mention our daughter Stephanie wanted a pet so.............guess who gets to baby sit during the day!! We have welcomed a little furry orange tabby kitten named tiger to our family this weekend.

He is so sweet and actually well behaved for kitten!! Stephanie however is exhausted.......LOL!! I don't really know why but she find mothering exhausting............. now she know how I feel some times......LOL!

BUT...... I did manage to steal away a few minutes to put together a super quick card, I used my Siberian Iris stamp set from Flourishes and today's color challenge to create this card. Keep watch for some blog candy I will be posting in the next day or 2!!

Supplies: Siberian iris, flourishes, fllc, pretty in pink, certainly celery, lovely lilac, white cs, pretty in pink designer prints, black ink, copics, stickles, ribbon, cuttlebug, and fiskers border punch.

Supplies:

post signature

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ila said...

This card is Beautiful Kelly!! A new pet....is almost like having a new baby in the house....lol. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your Mom!!

May 06, 2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ Wonderful card...I just made another Siberian Iris yesterday and hope to post it before Mother's Day. Love this set. As for the new kitten...LOL...I am sure stephanie is a happy camper right about now. I wish you and your mom a very happy Mother's Day!!

May 06, 2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Such a beautiful card Kelly! I have to get myself one of those CB folders,I see them all over and of
course in our town we never get anything.Guess I'll have to go online.
New kitty sounds darling,hope you get to see your Mom!!

May 06, 2008 1:19 PM  
Blogger Karen W said...

I love it, I went and got the stamps out and made one similar, turned out pretty good, thanks for the inspiration!!
Karen W

May 06, 2008 3:05 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Gorgeous card ! Hope your Mom gets to come for a visit ! Did you get my email message ?

May 06, 2008 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!