*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Wow, I am back.......LOL! Sorry for my long absence but I had some much needed spring cleaning to get to.

This color combo is from today's color challenge the challenge being to use purely pomegranate, soft sky and black together. I just love this color combo and thought it would make a pretty birthday card.

Not too sure if you can tell but there is a little stickles in the center of each flower making it sparkle just a bit.

Well I will keep this post short as I have two sick kids plus the daycare kiddie running around here today, and my closet is calling to be cleaned next!

Supplies: Piece of cake, butterfly kisses, purely pomegranate, soft sky, white and black cs, soft skt prints dp, purely pomegranate, soft sky and black inks, stickles, brads, ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jacqueline said...

Very pretty! I love that color combo.

April 29, 2008 12:13 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Hey Kelly now that you've done your spring cleaning,can you come and do mine,lol???
Lovely card,that combo is gorgeous!

April 29, 2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger otagogirl said...

Just lovely!
Know what you mean about the cleaning- I'm getting the house ready to sell, so it's more like a Clean Sweep!
Good luck with it, so you get time to make more cards!

April 29, 2008 1:49 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Very pretty Kelly - love those stamps (where do you get them?). Sorry to hear you've got sick kids, hope they get better soon!!

April 29, 2008 1:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Isn't this an awesome combo? You rocked it!

Many Blessings,
M.

April 29, 2008 7:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm inspired as I sit at my disk with zillions of things sitting on it!
Great card!

April 30, 2008 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!