*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, May 02, 2008

Harriet the Hippo

I made this for today's Limited supply challenge the challenge was to use circles were limited to only use circle tools. Quite difficult since this hippo has ovals as well......but...... I punched everything into circles then hand cut the circles to take the shape of an ovals by tracing my other punch shapes and cutting them out .redface

Normally my hippos is a little cuter but this one is a little wonky due to only using circle punches.

I am so happy it is friday actually when we got up this morning I thought it was Saturday......LOL!

Here is a link to my original hippo tutorial using all the right punches....LOL! My Hippo tutorial.

Supplies: Bordering blue, black and white cs, marker, circle brads, googlie eyes, CM circle cutting system, various sizes of circle punches, ribbon, polka dot cuttlebug folder.


post signature

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This is adorable, have a great weekend.

May 02, 2008 12:20 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

OMG, this is soo cute! I am going to go home and make one right after work. Thanks for sharing. BTW, I know you are a big country music fan and I wanted to share that I am going to the Stagecoach Festival in Indio, CA on Sunday. I get to see Tim McGraw, Carrie Underwood, Trace Adkins, Grethen Wilson, Big & Rich, Chuck Wicks, and a bunch of others. I'm so excited I can't wait. Have a great weekend.

May 02, 2008 1:32 PM  
Blogger Jamie Martin said...

This is way to cute!!!!! What a great idea :)

May 02, 2008 5:11 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

LOVE the hippo!! Very cute!

May 02, 2008 6:45 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Your hippo is very very cute. Joan

May 03, 2008 12:18 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Those teeth are a hoot!

May 04, 2008 7:54 AM  
Blogger Velta said...

I love the wonky...LOL...very creative of you Kelly :)

May 04, 2008 2:05 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Lovely hippo even though he's wonky!!!

May 04, 2008 4:03 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is super cute, Kelly!! Love it!

May 05, 2008 9:58 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Kelly: such a cute card. Hippos are such cute animals and always on display at the zoo while the others hide at times LOL>
Bela

May 07, 2008 8:36 AM  
Blogger Linda Carson said...

Absolutely adorable!

May 08, 2008 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!