*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Frogs and Flowers



Just two quick cards for you today, I had made these card for the April Embellish it gallery, the theme being frogs and fun.

This happens to by my only frog stamp can you believe it?? I only have one!

This image is from Rubbernecker Stamps and is quite big. I used my copic marker to color it in.

I am so happy the weekend is just around the corner!! I love spending time with hubby especially when we have no agenda and we can just do whatever it is we please!

Stephanie is off to Family camp for the weekend, so it will just be us and Megan. Normally we all go to family camp but with my Dad's passing last year we don't have anyone to babysit our dogs, so we decide we would just stay home this year. Our friends were kind enough to let Stephaine stay with them during family camp so she doesn't miss out.

Supplies: Rubbernecker stamps, wild wasabi, bayou blue, white cs, two scoops dp, black ink, copics, brads, ribbon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




This was made using a Bella stamp. I just adore this sweet image, reminds of my girls when they were a bit younger!

When they were little and we went to the store I would sometimes opt to put them in the wagon instead of the stroller. which for the main part was fine until one day Megan decided that she didn't want anything to be in the wagon with and she kept throwing the groceries out of the wagon!!! Little stinker!!

Supplies: Bella stamps, pretty in pink, wild wasabi, white cs, two scoops dp, copics, cuttlebug, brads, ribbon, marker corner rounder punch

post signature

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Love the cards girl!!! Hope you enjoy your weekend,it is nice when you don't have any plans and can for whatever whenever!! Enjoy!!!

April 17, 2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

too funny! been there, done that!
great card!
((hugs))
Gina

April 17, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Kathy K said...

Ohhhhhhhh that Bella card is so sweet. I don't think I've seen that stamp before. Is it new?

How is your daughter's friend doing? I think about her often and hope she is doing well.

April 17, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

Love the cards - I am always partial to frogs! Great job. I also like your new picture. You look very mysterious! LOL
Dorothy

April 17, 2008 1:24 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Both cards are Fabulous!!...Your coloring is wonderful and the both stamps are just the cutest!!

April 17, 2008 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable cards!

Arlene,
Port Orchard flowers

April 17, 2008 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What adorable cards!

April 18, 2008 6:23 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Gosh, I'm sorry I haven't been on your blog for a couple of days...you've got some great stuff happening here. I love this little girl with her cart....travelling beauty salon...Go for it. And the frog card....he definitely has an attitude! Too cute. Joan

April 19, 2008 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!