*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hugs For you

I made this card for today's sketch challenge, I really liked this sketch it is perfect for smaller images!

I just love this sweet adorable monkey, I can't wait for my new set to arrive from CC designs because it has another monkey in it!!

Thank you to all who commented on my new profile picture!! You are too sweet!! I really felt like it was time to update it.


Woohoo Wednesday!! for me Wednesdays are super great cause........ Criminal Minds is BACK!!! I forgot how much I missed the show, while the writer's were on strike, but now that it is back I am one happy girl!!

Supplies: Monkey love, cc designs, chocolate chip, river rock, old olive, white cs, brocade dp, black ink, brads, ribbon, copic markers.

post signature

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Cute monkey- great card design for showcasing the papers.

April 16, 2008 11:39 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this card is fantastic, as is all your work, great updated photo. Enjoy the day.

April 16, 2008 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so cute..I love this monkey!!

April 16, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love criminal minds as well wont miss the show.

April 16, 2008 2:01 PM  
Blogger Denise Marzec said...

You have the coolest blog. I love visiting! Your cards are beautiful, and so is this monkey card. Awesome!

April 16, 2008 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the card! Great paper, darling design, love the ribbon. I'm also hooked on Criminal Minds!

April 16, 2008 5:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great card, adorable monkey's. Amen to Criminal Minds I LOVE that show.

April 16, 2008 6:28 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

So cute! I just love that monkey. :0)

I absolutely LOVE your new pic!! Wow!! :0)

April 16, 2008 7:01 PM  
Blogger Kisa Peters said...

Very cute! Love the deep colors, and I am kicking myself for not getting that monkey!! Great card!

April 16, 2008 8:23 PM  
Blogger Bunny B said...

Cute card! Love the monkey :)

April 17, 2008 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Love the monkey!! Great sketch too! Also I really like your new picture...You are beautiful!

April 18, 2008 5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! This monkey is just TOO cute! Adorable card!!!

April 18, 2008 6:23 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Very cute.... I like the two ribbons together. Joan

April 19, 2008 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!