*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, April 07, 2008

To One Person You May Be the World....

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.... I just love that sentiment and it is so true!

I made this for today's TLC challenge, the challenge was to use layered ribbon. I used a green and a pink satin ribbon that I ran through a slot on my image panel.

I love this Papertry set Out on a limb, it so remind me of cherry blossoms which should be blowing here in the next month or so. I get so excited to see all the pretty pink blossoms and become captivated by their fragrance.

I stamped my branches first, then the flowers followed by the single 3 leaf stamp, the centers each have a dot of Tutti frutti stickles in the center. Not too sure if you can tell but the celery layer has been run through the cuttlebug with the textiles embossing folder. I used my SU slot punch to create the slot for ribbon on the main image panel.

Well I am off to tidy the house after a relaxing weekned AKA very little house work down this weekend!

Supplies: Out on a limb. Papertrey, pretty in pink, certainly celery, close to cocoa, white cs, pretty in pink, certainly celery and close to cocoa ink, cuttlebug, stickles, brads, ribbon, slot punch.

post signature

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

This is so, so, so pretty. I just love the color combination!

April 07, 2008 11:55 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this card is beautiful, I love that sentiment and you are so right it is so true.

April 07, 2008 12:25 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So sweet Kelly!

Many Blessings,
M.

April 07, 2008 12:51 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Oh my God Kelly!! I was at the mall today and stopped in a gift shop and saw a frame with that exact same sentiment which I copied down cause I loved it so much!!! Freakyyyyy!!!
Your card is gorgeous!!!

April 07, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ This card is just beautiful. I love green and pink together!!!

April 07, 2008 1:14 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ This card is just beautiful. I love green and pink together!!!

April 07, 2008 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just lovely!

April 07, 2008 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and I, too, love that sentiment. Is that a stamp or did you print it on your computer? If it is a stamp, where can I find it?
Thanks!

April 07, 2008 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful card.....love it!!

Cindy C.

April 07, 2008 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty. Love the soft pink and green. I love that sentiment also.
JoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

April 07, 2008 2:27 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

This is oh so pretty - delicate colours and delicate design - just beautiful Kelly!

April 07, 2008 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that card. I have been checking out that stamp set for some time. Just love the many ways it can be use.

April 07, 2008 4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kelly!
TAG YOU'RE IT! Check out my blog for info!
Deena (moonrise)

April 07, 2008 7:06 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

very sweet card, I love the colour on the buds.
Bela

April 07, 2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Simply stunning! I love the color combo! Deb

April 07, 2008 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!!! You are such an inspiration!

April 08, 2008 12:47 AM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

Love the colors of this card and also how you tied the ribbon - it is just darling!! The sentiment is awesome too!

April 08, 2008 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and your ribbon treatment and also the sparkle!

April 08, 2008 7:46 AM  
Blogger Crafty Connie said...

Simply beautiful card!

April 08, 2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Awesome card!! Absoluetely love the softness and the color combo!

April 09, 2008 3:49 PM  
Blogger wandykj said...

Beautiful card-soft & elegant!

April 10, 2008 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!