*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Guava Blossoms

I made this card for today's color challenge, the challenge was to use, blush blossom, groovy guava, and basic grey. I LOVE this color combo!!! It is absolutely stunning.

I used happy Harmony, last years SAB from SU, I am so happy I have kept this set, I always seem to come back to it. It is such a simple Elegant set to use.

I am feeling so drained today, must of had a restless sleep. i have had 2 cups of regular coffee (normally I drink decaf)but it has had no effect. Anyone have any suggestion or ideas on how to perk up?? Shy of doing speed......LOL.....just kidding!! I know bad humor!

Supplies: Happy Harmony, groovy guava, blush blossom, basic grey, and white cs, secret garden scrappin kit, groovy guava, and basic grey ink, corner rounder punch, ribbon, brads.

post signature

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Broni said...

This is a stunningly beautiful card!!

April 15, 2008 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the card. I have fallen for groovy guava, surprising for me. I am not usually much of a pinkish kinda gal.

If I knew of a way to help I would do the same thing. I have finally admitted that my sneezing and runny nose is NOT allergies but a cold. Now I feel worse than ever and cannot make myself get up to do anything useful. Good luck.

April 15, 2008 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the card is stunning!

I need to try that color combo!

Thank you for your inspiration!

April 15, 2008 1:52 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Stunning card Kelly!

April 15, 2008 2:48 PM  
Blogger Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Kelly! The colors are gorgeous... I have that set too... need to get it out. :o) TFS!

April 15, 2008 6:27 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

The card is exquisite! I love the color combo though normally would have thought, "YUCK"! Also, I love your new pic - What an adorable, cutie-pie you are!

April 15, 2008 9:18 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Beautiful card Kelly,such a pretty color combo!!!

April 16, 2008 3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and ribbon treatment!

Love your new photo!

April 16, 2008 7:07 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

thanks for the inspiration to "dust" off my stamp set and case this one!
((hugs))
Gina

April 17, 2008 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!