*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, April 10, 2008

From This Day Forward

I made this card for today's way to use it challenge, the challenge was to find ways to use eyelets, I used my eyelets to lace my ribbon through my card.

I used Flourishes new set called Wedding Essentials for the sentiment and the flourishes on the on the card layer.

I realized while making this card that I don't really have any gold embellishments, and this is the only gold ribbon I have!! I need to find more gold ribbon!!

The Patterned paper is from Sandylion, it is absolutely breathtaking in person, I have it in two colors this rich brown and a slate like grey.

Supplies: Wedding Essentials, flourishes, Fllc, brown (unknown), gold cs, sandylion dp, gold ink, eyelets, ribbon, gold glimmer mist.

post signature

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you've used the eyelets!
Deena

April 10, 2008 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning, love it!!
Karen W

April 10, 2008 1:55 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

A very regal looking card,,very unique and beautiful.

I received my prize today, the Lighthouse inspirational stamps. The first card I will make are for the Troops. Thanks so very much Kelly for hosting and for this lovely stamp that means a lot to me.
Bela

April 10, 2008 3:43 PM  
Blogger flourishes said...

Kelly this is just stunning & elegant..oh that paper is to die for!

April 10, 2008 11:29 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Oh Kelly this is jaw-dropping GORGEOUS!!!

April 11, 2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

verry pretty and

April 11, 2008 6:34 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Kelly what a rich and lovely card this is, love how you ran your ribbon through it. It is gorgeous!

April 12, 2008 10:21 PM  
Blogger Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful card, I love that patterned paper.

April 15, 2008 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!