*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

To The Happy Couple......

This is my first card using Flourishes new set Wedding Party. Flourishes has also released two other stamps sets today Wedding Essentials and Siberian Iris, which I will be showing you this week.

Be sure to check out the contest Flourishes is having this week too they are giving away 2 stamp sets!!

Instead of a month long contest, Flourishes is having a week long contest (ok - technically 5 days!) starting Monday April 7th. We're celebrating a new release as well as the one year anniversary of the SCS Weekly Inking!
Here are the contest details:
-Upload a card using ANY Flourishes stamp during the time period of April 7 through April 11 and post a link on this thread - using fllc as a keyword.
-Friday evening we will announce two winners who will receive the Flourishes Stamp Set of THEIR choice!!

If you are not a subscriber to the SCS Weekly Inkling - then do so now! Wednesday will be the one year anniversary and SCS will be giving away lots of prizes donated by many companies - Flourishes being one of them!

I also wanted to mention that Sharon Harnist known as StamperSharon on SCS. Sharon will be with us as our Guest Designer for April and May and we just couldn’t be any happier!!! WELCOME, Sharon!!

OK now for the card details, for the bride's wedding dress I stamped her on Doodlebug's sugar coated paper and cut out the dress and paper pieced back on the bride the bride's image which I had stamped onto white card stock. For the veil I stamped it on vellum and added pearls to the crown and covered with stickles. The groom's jacket is also paper pieced I used Doodlebug's sugar coated paper in black just to dress it up a bit and off set the pants.

The red layer was run through my cuttlebug using the textiles folder the sprayed with glimmer mist to give it some pretty sparkle.

I am still catching up on my tags....... I am soooo far behind **blushing** . I am also looking super forward to another episode of criminal tonight!!! Woohoo!!

Supplies: Wedding Party, Flourishes, FLLC, Real red, black and white cs, vellum, black ink, copics, stickles, glimmer mist, pearls, cuttlebug, brads, ribbon

post signature

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger flourishes said...

Your card is great! I love the great colors and all the glittery detail--just like real weddings...so so pretty!

April 09, 2008 10:11 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love this!

Many Blessings,
M.

April 10, 2008 7:35 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhh the shimmer on this is FABULOUS,Kelly!

April 10, 2008 8:58 AM  
Blogger Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful card!

April 10, 2008 9:19 AM  
Blogger Corie said...

This is just beautiful -- love the sparkle!!

April 11, 2008 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the vial!!! awesome card!

April 12, 2008 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!