*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Daily Bread Designs


I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend!! I know we are we just mostly vegged all weekend......so nice!! I however did get some stamping done.

All three of these cards use Our Daily Breads Design stamps from the The light of the world set.

I wanted each one to just have a verse yet be different from one another.

The first one I used my Bali breeze DP from SU to determine my color pallet I really like the contrast of these colors together, and each flower center has a little dot of stickles in the center to jazz it up some.


For the second card I wanted and elegant feel to to it so i chose to use my Secret Garden scrappin kit from SU the Guava and Artichoke are sooooo pretty together. I paired them with some gorgeous ribbons and pearl brads.

I am so sad they no longer sell this kit I would really like a few more sheets of the DP from the kit!






For the last card I wanted a care free feel to it something airy, light and happy. So Iused Basic Grey's Lily Kate DP paired with soft sky and certainly celery.

I used my corner rounder punch to create some scallops on the dp.

Supplies #1: Our daily bread stamps, tempting turquoise, only orange, white cs, bali breeze dp, tempting turquoise onk, marker brads, oval cutter, stickles.

Supplies #2: Our daily bread stamps, groovy guava, always artichoke, VV cs, secret garden simply scrappin kit, always artichoke ink, brads, ribbon.

Supplies #3: Our daily bread stamps, soft sky, certainly celery, white cs, lily kate dp, black ink, corner rounder, ribbon, cuttlebug.

post signature

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Smart said...

Very pretty Kelly. I am going to have to get that set! Thanks for sharing!

April 14, 2008 4:15 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

I love that set and your cards are fantastic.

April 14, 2008 7:14 AM  
Blogger Deb Wood said...

This are all really great so pretty, but all of your stuff is awesome!

April 14, 2008 7:50 AM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Very pretty cards Kelly! The secret garden scrap kits have just been released in Australia (will be available until April 09), but it is very expensive here (AU$36.95). :(

April 14, 2008 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful color combos!!!
I really like what you have done with this set on these cards!!

April 14, 2008 6:20 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

great cards Kelly-love those daily bread stamps

April 14, 2008 9:09 PM  
Blogger Crafty Connie said...

Great cards, love the color combo on each one.

April 15, 2008 9:40 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

These are all so nice Kelly...I especially like the font used for the verses. They make great focal points all by themselves. GREAT CARDS! :D I'll have to go check out that company now. Ciao!

April 15, 2008 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!