*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Bee Happy

Just a quick post today, Jason is off today to go to the dr.'s. So we will be off and running in a few minutes.

I made this card for the Embellish It gallery the theme this month was frogs and fun and I think these little guys look like they are having a lot of fun.

Well I gotta run I hope to be back a little later today to catch up on some tags and stuff!

Supplies: Stampendous stamps, pretty in pink, certainly celery, white cs, phoebe dp, black ink, copics, stickles, cuttlebug, ribbon, brads.

post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful card, love the colours!!
Clairexx

April 08, 2008 11:13 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Absolutely adorable!
((((((hugs))))))
Gina

April 08, 2008 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute card - love the colour combo and layout.

April 08, 2008 1:41 PM  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

Love the colors its very spring like and I agree those little ones do look like they are having a lot of fun.

April 08, 2008 1:50 PM  
Blogger Bunny B said...

Adorable! The colors and bugs :)

April 08, 2008 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really luvin' these 2 colors together. Great job!

April 08, 2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

This card is great...I love the colours and these little bugs are the best!!!! Joan

April 08, 2008 7:56 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Fabulous card Kelly! Deb

April 08, 2008 10:31 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Great layout! Super springy!

April 10, 2008 4:53 AM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

I love how you took the color of the bees out of the box!
Pink and green.... why not!

April 10, 2008 8:58 AM  
Blogger wandykj said...

These are just the cutiest!!! Love the colors-my favs.

April 10, 2008 7:35 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Ahhhh -- your bees are so adorable!!

April 11, 2008 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!