*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, March 24, 2008

This Hugs For You



I hope everyone had a fabulous easter weekend!! We managed to get most of our projects done but we do still a few little ones left to do.

Other then that our weekend was pretty quiet. The girls really enjoyed all their Easter Goodies from the Easter bunny......yep they both still believe!!

I made this card for today's TLC challenge, such a cute card design, I think I will be making more in the future. I just love the monkey with mellow dp, oh heck I love the monkey just stamped in black with no color too, he is soooo cute!!



Stephanie and I took "K" over the first wave of goodies. She was so surprised!! She didn't even have words for how she was feeling!! THANK YOU so much to everyone who helped to brighten "K"'s day!!

We just stayed for a minute but she looked so good!! Here color looked really good and she seemed to be feeling really good!

I also got some cards and goodies too! I will post them a little later!! You guys are so wonderful!!! I feel so spoiled!!

Supplies: CC designs stamps,monkey love, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, and white cs, mellow dp,Black ink, scalloped circle and circle punches, ribbon, copics

post signature

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Haylie said...

Awesome card Kelly! You're so talented..I have given you an award..to find out more visit my blog
http://pforpink.blogspot.com/2008/03/award.html

March 24, 2008 1:45 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Such a cute monkey!!! Great card Kelly!! I'm so happy that K is feeling better!

March 24, 2008 3:30 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

You did a great job on this adorable card! Deb

March 24, 2008 8:49 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

I love this little monkey too. You did a great job on the challenge. Joan

March 24, 2008 9:25 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Love your monkey card!! Also - I'm so glad "K" is doing so well and that she was surprised by all her goodies! What a special person you are to organise it!

March 25, 2008 8:54 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Your card is just adorable.

I am so glad that you received lots and lots of things for K.

March 26, 2008 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!