*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Secret Gardens and Butterfly Kisses

Who wouldn't want butterfly kisses in a secret garden?? Sounds divine to me!

Actually we have real live butterflies in our bedroom!! Jason found them hybrinating in some wood at work, they were going to burn all the wood so he collected all the butterflies and brought them home. they are still in hybrination, but when they wake we will set them free.

Anyhoo, back to the card! This card was made using today's sketch challenge. I really like the layout, but then again I love layers!!

The only thing I wasn't sure about was the brads, I tried some small green ones but they didn't work well so I turned to these pearl brads, but they seem a little too big???

I am so glad that I have hoarded my secret garden scrappin kit, I just love the papers in it! I stamped the butterflies onto vellum then added some stickles in the flower centers on the wings.

Supplies: Butterfly kisses, papertrey, groovy guava, always artichoke, white cs, secret garden simply scrappin kit, vellum, groovy guava ink, stickles, bling, brads, ribbon and marker.

post signature

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Beautiful Kelly!

March 26, 2008 11:36 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, how wonderful that you are saving the butterflies.

March 26, 2008 12:40 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

OMG! How awesome! I love it!

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Gina

Great job on saving the live butterflies as well. YOU ROCK!

March 26, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Very pretty. Great that you are saving the butterflies.

March 26, 2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger Stampin_Melissa said...

This is so lovely! You can't go wrong with butterflies! :D

March 26, 2008 1:25 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful design, beautiful colours....stunning Kelly!! I love butterflies!! :)

March 26, 2008 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That card is absolutely gorgeous.....love those colors!!

Cindy C.

March 26, 2008 5:08 PM  
Blogger Bethany Paull said...

Your vellum butterflies are divine. Especially with the rhinestone bodies.

March 26, 2008 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful butterflies and stunning card!
Deena

March 26, 2008 9:20 PM  
Blogger jjcreations said...

Wow, I love everything about this card...the colours, the patterned paper, and especially the bodies of the butterflies. Absolutely Beautiful. Joan

March 26, 2008 10:14 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Gorgeous pink butterflies! Great card! The pearl brads look great! Deb

March 26, 2008 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! Great colors, too.

March 27, 2008 7:10 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

This is really gorgeous Kelly - love the butterflies (I used those in today's post too!) Just a beautiful card, love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

March 27, 2008 11:01 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Love this!

March 27, 2008 11:01 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Kelly this is amazing! Stunning, you are a rockstar.

March 27, 2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger Sheila D said...

OMG this is gorgeous. Your work is amazing.

March 27, 2008 6:36 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

This is absolutely FAB!

April 01, 2008 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW is all I can say. Love it

April 03, 2008 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!