*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's The Little Things......

That make life Big!! Too true I love the little things in life they are so precious.

I made this card using today's color challenge, the challenge was to use Soft Sky, Basic Gray, and white together. I never would have thought to put these colors together on my own, but I love how soft and subtle they are together.

I haven't used this set in so long, I almost forgot I even had it **blushing**. I dusted it off and I love how it came out!!

The sun is shining here today, it's still cold but sunny I love it this way I wish summer was just like this.

Wishing you a super day !!!

Supplies: Happy Harmony, Soft Sky, Basic Gray, and white cs, dp, Soft Sky, Basic Gray, inks, nestabilites, brads, ribbon, marker.

post signature

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Basement Stamper said...

This is gorgeous, definitely one I would like to CASE!!!

March 25, 2008 11:00 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful

March 25, 2008 11:14 AM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

I really like the combo as well - I'm going to give it a try tonight for my stamp club. Great color combo. I also have this stamp set and don't use it nearly enough.

March 25, 2008 12:25 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome Colors! I love that set too!

March 25, 2008 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so pretty - love the soft look of this card. I love using this stamp set as it is so easy to use. I think I may have to dust mine off and ink it up once again.

Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

March 25, 2008 2:15 PM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, those colours are great together!

March 25, 2008 3:13 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous Kelly!!!

March 25, 2008 6:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Very very pretty Kelly. I love the shimmer brads.

March 25, 2008 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing!

March 25, 2008 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow gorgeous who would have thought it not colours I tend to use - think i will now

March 26, 2008 2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I agree with you, who would have guessed these colors together would work. But, you definitely knew how to use them! Stunning!

March 26, 2008 7:54 AM  
Blogger Corie said...

So elegant -- love it

March 26, 2008 8:04 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I am so glad you dusted that set off - lol! Love the colors you chose too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

March 26, 2008 8:42 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous!!!

March 26, 2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

One of my favorite SU sets! This color combo is equisite. This combo would be nice for note cards or wedding invites. Gorgeous card! Deb

March 26, 2008 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!