*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Card For "K"

Here is my card for "K" (see 2 post below for her story). I decided to go with bright and cheery colors, although this color combo is not my favorite it actually works together **I think???**

Once again I want to thank everyone who has contacted me for the information on sending "K" a card!! She is going to be awe of the generosity shown by the stamping community!!

Well off to clean up the mess I made making this card!!

Supplies: CC designs stamps, little penguins, really rust, so saffron, regal rose and white cs, making memories dp, black ink, copics, glitter pen, primas, brads, ribbon.


post signature

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I think it works beautifully - love the colors! She will love it!

March 02, 2008 12:48 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

I love This card TOO CUTE~~~ im sure she will LOVE it !!!

March 02, 2008 1:52 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

So CUTE!

March 02, 2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great card Kelly!!! Nice and cheery,just what she needs!!!

March 02, 2008 3:16 PM  
Blogger MelissaS said...

This card is so cute! I have some of that same dp and love it. It's a great color combination, in my opinion! I'm sure it will bring a smile to K :)

March 02, 2008 4:08 PM  
Blogger susiebee said...

What a cute card i luv it.....thanks for all you do.

March 02, 2008 7:12 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

This just makes me SMILE!

March 02, 2008 7:24 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

What a cute card! Great job!

March 02, 2008 7:48 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I think this is darling, she will love it! Posting mine tomorrow! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

March 02, 2008 8:25 PM  
Blogger Kathy Jones said...

That's gorgeous Kelly - I'm sure she'll love it!!

March 02, 2008 10:39 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

These colors are perfect together. I love this card. The penquins are my favorites.

March 03, 2008 4:31 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Adorable card! Deb

March 03, 2008 8:53 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is adorable! I love it!!

March 04, 2008 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!