*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, February 29, 2008

Slippery When Wet!!



Just a quick card today, I have to steam clean my floors, no fun! This little pig is a sneak peak from Treehouse Stamps new line which will be released March 7th!! Treehouse stamps is releasing A LOT of new stamps that day, I will have more sneak peeks in the week to come.

Not too sure if you can tell in the photo but I used atyou clear sparkle pen on the bubbles and then covered them with crystal effects. I was happy I got to use my piggy ribbon from Michael's again!



Another thing I would like to mention is Flourishes is having a one day sale with 25% off on selected products!!

Thank you so much to everyone who contacted my regarding a card for Stephanie's friend "K"( see post below)!! There has been such an overwhelming response she is going to be so surprised!!! I can't believe the kindness and generosity that has been shown!! Some of you even wanted to include a small gift!!! THANK YOU!!

Supplies: Treehouse stamps, MFT, Twisted sentiments, pretty in pink, bashful blue, WW CS, lily kate DP, Black ink, copics, atyou glitter pen, crystal effects, ribbon, brads.

post signature

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

this little piggy is sooo very adorable - I just love your card and the layout you chose!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 29, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

That is just so adorable -- love your ribbon choice as well!

February 29, 2008 2:54 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Too cute Kelly !! Love the lil piggy!!

March 01, 2008 6:33 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...isn't that soooo cute?!?! The ribbon is so perfect too!!

March 01, 2008 8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CUTE PIGGY!!! omg adorable!

Thank you for the excellent work with the JessicaLynnOriginal Stamp Team. I will be sending out a new exciting notice soon :)

Your samples were a hit, thank you for taking the time and caring to make them. It really means a lot!

Hope all is well!
Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

March 02, 2008 7:03 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

What a cute stamp!!! YOur card is adorable!

March 02, 2008 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!