*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To The Moon And Back Again.....

To infinity and beyond forever and ever. What a beautiful sentiment.The image and sentiment are from Papertrey, I love this set!

The colors are from today's color challenge, they are so elegant, and there are so many gorgeous cards in the gallery today with these colors.

The sentiment reminds me of the saying we had attached to our wedding favors...... Infinity Times Pie (3.14, not the edible kind). When I ask Jason how much he loved me he would say Infinity, and jokingly I would say is that it??? So he added the times pie because it was the largest number he could come up with. So no that is how we say love each other I love you Infinity Times Pie Ever More. The ever more came from Stephanie when she was little ever more to her meant that's final.......like I don't like cleaning my room ever more.....too funny!!

Well I met with my new Dr. yesterday and he is fabulous!!! I am so excited to finally have someone who actually listened and had answers for my questions. For years now I have had severe acid reflux, so severe it causes massive chest pain across the top of my chest that radiates into my back, very painful, I almost always think I am having a heart attack.

In October I ended up in the emergency room, because the pain was so intense, I thought for sure it was a heart attack, nope just massive acid reflux, so my last Dr. never explained why it was so painful. He would just say it's acid reflux end of story. So I asked my new Dr. why it was so painful and he said it's cause the esophagus and the heart share the same nerve endings so the pain is very similar to one another. Just that explanation makes me feel so much more at ease about these attacks.

I think I am going to like this new Dr.!!

Supplies: Papertrey, Out on a limb, river rock, black and white cs, river rock and black ink, brads, ribbon, cuttlebug, bling, liquid pearls.

post signature

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so elegant and beautiful, Kelly!! I love it!!

February 26, 2008 10:26 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this card is beautiful, glad you found a doctor you like that is very important. They have medicine you can take for that as you need to be careful that the acid does not do harm to you, think it can burn out the stomach lining or something, not too sure. Have a good week.

February 26, 2008 10:33 AM  
Blogger Jody Morrow said...

Oh my goodness! That card is drop dead gorgeous!

February 26, 2008 10:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Beauty of a card - I love these colors together - so elegant & I just love the verse that's what it's all about.

Glad you found a new doc!

February 26, 2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger The Relative Detective said...

Incredible card! The bling is to die for. TFS

February 26, 2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

Kelly,
Great card. I love this PTI set. I saw the CC this morning and want to try it soon though I'm swapped leading to the weekend as my husband turns 7 on Friday!

Glad to hear you found a Dr that you like.

February 26, 2008 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kelly! Love this set, and it is extra elegant with these colours and your personal touch!

Happy to hear about your new doc! Hope you don't have to get to know him too well...wishing you health and happiness!

February 26, 2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

holy crap, I hope the doc is giving you something good for your acid reflux. Everytime you have an episode it is burning your esophagus..ouchy..I am soooo sorry! I get bad acid reflux, but not like you get! the card is awesome, too btw!

February 26, 2008 1:26 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Hey Kelly,Gorgeous card love the color combo!!! Glad you found a good doc, I take Nexium for my acid reflux,works really good!!!

February 26, 2008 2:07 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Stunning Card Kelly...I know what you mean about acid reflux...I had that for a while back in 2006, and I thought I was having a heart attack also...runs in my family big time...For some reason it went away...and I very rarely have it anymore. Hope that is gonna be the case with you. I am really happy that you found a doctor you like...that means alot :)

February 26, 2008 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a goriouse card! love it! and thats so cool that you found a new dr! we just found a new counceler! lol. I hope your new Dr helps you and that you can be stress free and just get better!

February 26, 2008 3:59 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Your card is so pretty and very elegant! I really love the simplicity of it but it still looks very stunning!

I'm sorry about your acid reflux. My husband has GERD and he always thinks that he's having heart problems. He did all these cardiac tests and it turns out it was just GERD. I hope your doctor can help your condition.

Maria

February 26, 2008 6:11 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous!!! I am glad to hear that you like this new Doc! It is good to find one that takes the time to explain things!

February 26, 2008 9:14 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Beautifully elegant Kelly - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 26, 2008 9:16 PM  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

Gorgeous. I love this card.

February 26, 2008 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an elegant card!
Glad you found a doctor that you like. Hope you have some relief soon.

February 27, 2008 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this card. So elegant and one of my favorite stamp set from Papertrey that I don't have yet.

February 27, 2008 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!