*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, February 25, 2008

You Take The Cake

Today is Jan Marie's birthday and she's throwing a party and giving out prizes.

Prizes include:
Xyron 900
Nestabilities-Standard Classic Circles
Nestabilities-Classic Scallop Circles-LGA
Pair of Fiskar scissors engraved with Flourishes,LLC
Various Flourishes stamp sets
Smaller gifts throughout the 24 hour period.

To win, upload any card or project made using Flourishes, llc. stamp sets using the keywords: fllcjanmariesbirthday

There will be a random drawing throughout the day
and the big prize winners will be announced Tuesday. Join us in celebrating!

Happy Birthday Jan Marie!!!!

I also used today's TLC challenge which was to create a card using 2 or more designer papers, and you know how I love DP!!

Well Stephanie's Birthday has come and gone and I am exhausted!!

I think they fell asleep somewhere around 2-3 a.m.!! and then they were up at 7:30 a.m.!!! Let me tell you both my girls were huge crank pots yesterday!

The girls did have a fabulous time though, they painted their nails, did facials, pedicures, manicures and hair! They even used the melted paraffin wax as part of their manicure, wow do your hands ever come out soft!!

Well I better run I have a consultation with a new DR. today, I hope all goes well as I SO NEED a new Dr.!

Supplies: Cake decorating 101, flourishes, fllc, so saffron, certainly celery, bashful blue and white card stock, lily kate dp, bashful blue, so saffron , certainly celery and black ink, ribbon, copics, brads.


post signature

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

That is one yummy looking card- literally!

February 25, 2008 3:51 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

this is a really yummy card Kelly - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 25, 2008 7:52 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

This is so beautiful -- and YUMMY

February 26, 2008 9:07 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your cake looks delicious and beautiful!!

February 26, 2008 10:28 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Lovely Kelly,love the colors you used,and like everyone else,it looks so yummy!!!Send me a piece huh!!

February 26, 2008 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!