*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happiness Is A Butterfly

I haven't used this set in forever, I love the butterfly from this set.

The layout is from today's sketch challenge, I loved today's sketch actually it is one I have used a few times before.

Thank you so much for all your care and concern regarding my acid reflux, I am on medication for it called Pariet. I used to have Nexium which I loved, but after I had my Gallbladder out my acid reflux went away, that is until October of last year. I asked for Nexium again but was told, they had changed the way they do prescriptions first I have to try the lower class drugs and then when they don't work, which they are not, I can move my way up to Nexium. Sounds ridiculous doesn't, got to love the medical system here in BC!!





Now onto something funny.......ROTFLMBO!!!! This weekend Jason was shaving his head and the attachment for the razor fell of and look what happened......LOL!! I laughed so hard.....poor guy!! So for the next week or so he will be wearing a hat until it goes long enough to cut the rest of the hair to match!

Supplies: Butterfly of happiness, river rock, always artichoke, groovy guava and white cs, secret garden scrappin kit, groovy guava ink, ribbon, brads, stickles

post signature

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

Love this card, Kelly!!

Poor, Jason...is funny though. ;0)

February 27, 2008 10:27 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

The paper are your card is fatastic, great card, sorry about hubby but it is nice to know that men can also have a bad hair day or two or in his case a few more.

February 27, 2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wow Kelly!! Beautiful card,love the colors and the sketch is a real beauty!!! It is too funny about Jason's hair!!!

February 27, 2008 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love the designer paper you used. Thanks for sharing your art. Darlene

February 27, 2008 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the card! i was just looking at my leftover scraps of the Secret Garden set yesterday and I will definitely use it for making this card! Sorry about your acid reflux. I also had my gall bladder removed several years ago and thought(!!!) I could then eat anything! Well, after gaining 30+ pounds by eating everything my acid reflux came back. I was able to kind of control it by taking Pepcid twice a day but then I decided to join Weight Watchers and when I started eating low-fat and no fat foods my problem was gone! Amazing to me.

February 27, 2008 2:45 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

What a Beautiful card!!
That is a pretty funny haircut...looks like the same one I gave my hubby last summer..lol..

February 27, 2008 3:17 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great card Kelly!
Poor Jason- the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is 2 weeks!

February 27, 2008 3:21 PM  
Blogger Mary Dawn said...

i love the colors you used for the card and i want to touch the butterfly before it flits away :)

February 27, 2008 10:23 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

This is one of my very favorite cards I have seen! Ya gotta love the haircut...LOL that's all I can do :)

February 28, 2008 4:04 AM  
Blogger Laurie Unger said...

great card! I was lmbo at Jason's mishap! My DH has done that before too! Yep...thank goodness there are hats!

March 02, 2008 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. At least he can wear a ballcap. One of my co-workers went to trim his bushy eyebrow and forgot to replace the guard and shaved off half his eyebrow. What is a guy to do? He just shaved them both off. I must say, he looked very weird without them. they took forever to grow back. Just tell your DH it could have been a lot worse.

March 09, 2008 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!