*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's Day!! I am STILL sick, so off to the Dr. I will go, not too sure what he will be able to do for me but hopefully there is a magic pill.......LOL!

Today's way to use it challenge was to use fashion as our inspiration so i decided to make hubby's Valentine a pair of boxer shorts! The inside reads " I can't wait to get in your shorts" too funny, i know i am such a dirty girl......LOL!



Here are the Valentine's I made for the girls they also get a box of chocolates (not shown) I made their Valentine's they same other then the dp only because I didn't feel like listening to "she got the _____ you love her more then me" yep that's my oldest.......LOL!! We gave her the native name "grass is always greener" to funny!! Our youngest we called "likes to eat foam" I will fill you in on that story at a later date.


Boxer Supplies: CC designs, real red card stock, black ink, ribbon.

Mailbox and 3x3 card supplies: CC designs, real red, pretty in pink, regal rose, white card stock, dp, black, regal rose, real red inks, copics, mailbox, primas, brads, ribbon, circle and scalloped circle punches.



JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

post signature

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

very cute... love those mailboxes with it's matching valentine cards.

February 14, 2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger Marilyn said...

I love those boxer shorts - may have to case that idea!! Your Valentine mailboxes are fabulous too - what a great mother you are!!

February 14, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Happy Valentine Day, feel better soon

February 14, 2008 11:22 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

OMG, that piggy is adorable! Goodluck with the doc. Hopefully he's feeling nice and gives you a magic pill for Valentines Day. Have a good one!

February 14, 2008 12:06 PM  
Blogger NancyK said...

You wild and crazy woman!! Love those boxers!

February 14, 2008 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly those are so cute! Love them...and of course the mailboxes and the piggy...but for me it's your risque underwear art that keeps me coming back! Just kidding, I love everything you do!

February 14, 2008 12:15 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wow Kelly those are so darn cute!!!
I sure hope the Dr. can give you a magic pill,get better real soon!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

February 14, 2008 1:22 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

I pray that you will get better soon...I love what you have done with your hubby's shorts...LOL...and the mailbox sets are too adorable :)

February 14, 2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

These are all Super Fabulous!! Take Care!!

February 14, 2008 4:56 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

You naughtiest cards are my favorite cards!

February 14, 2008 5:23 PM  
Blogger Angie Williams said...

Those are great mailboxes! I had hoped to make some for my kids, but didn't manage to track any down!! I just love them, though!

February 14, 2008 8:40 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Gotta love those boxer shorts! Too funny! Great mailboxes too!

February 14, 2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger Monika/Buzsy said...

Great projects Kelly! Love the boxers... great idea... the mailboxes are awesome... like the flowers and the piggy... TFS!

February 15, 2008 4:09 AM  
Blogger Lauren (mytime) said...

Hi Kelly! Your gifts are ADORABLE! Love the boxer's! Too cute. And LOOK at your list of DT's! WOW you have really branched out! BRAVO!

February 15, 2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love all your Valentine projects -- just so wonderfully fun!!!

February 15, 2008 10:32 AM  
Blogger Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

totally cute boxers!!! ;)
hugs!

February 15, 2008 7:10 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Those are some sexy shorts! Great card! (wink)! Deb

February 15, 2008 8:25 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

These mailboxes are too cute!

February 15, 2008 9:05 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

tee hee- luv the boxers!

February 16, 2008 8:53 AM  
Blogger ktstamps said...

OMG! I love your pants card. Would you share your pattern with your sis! :) YOur blog looks awesome...how do you get the color and designs in the background. Do you do tutorials? WOW! I'll be back! kt

February 16, 2008 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!