*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Kiss Me........

Aww look at the little froggie is is just waiting for a kiss so he can turn into a prince.......LOL! How many frogs did you have to kiss before you found your prince?? I had to kiss a few.....blech..... but I finally found my prince, so no more frogs for me.........ROTF!!!! Ok so maybe it is only funny to me, I do tend to amuse myself while others stare blankly at me with that is she crazy eyebrow thingy........LOL!! Guess that's what happens when you march to a beat of a different drum.


Well that enough of my crazies for one day......LMBO!! Today's way to use challengte was to use polka dots, I {LOVE }polka dots, I always have!!! When I was little my mom hated pink, and polka dots but being a girly girl I LOVED them! So my grandma bought me the sweetest pink with white polka dots, Shirley Temple style dress, you know the kind that when you twirled they would fly up I loved my dress, my mom hated it, however that may have been because I wouldn't stop spinning, and kept exposing my panties to the world *blushing* Oh to be that oblivious and innocent again. My poor mom, I just thought she was a big meanie, but she was probably just watching out for me. Of course now that I am a mom of two girls I TOTALLY understand......LOL!


This is me then, I couldn't find one where I was wearing the dress.

Anyhoo, back to the card like I was saying today's way to use it challenge was to use polka dots, so I broke out my Elzybell's stamps and went to work, this is what I came up with, isn't she just the sweetest!!

Suppliers: Elzybell's stamps, certainly celery, and white card stock, old olive prints dp, black ink, copics, ribbon, rub on, and nestibilities.

post signature

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Aahhhhh too cute for words!!!

February 07, 2008 1:31 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is adorable. I have that very stamp on order and can hardly wait ti get it. As for the frogs.... yes, I have had to kiss quite a few of them before I found my prince.

I also *love* polka dots. I am deawn to items with polka dots like a magnet. Very cute picture of you. :)

Mary

February 07, 2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger orneryswife said...

cute! I love polka dots, too. And flowers. I am embarrassed at how many flowers I have, and I notice that most of my cards are embellished with them! Oh, well. We make what we like. I liked the pigs, too.
TM

February 07, 2008 3:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

An adorable little girl! Your card is really cute too.

February 07, 2008 6:11 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Awww, this card is so stinkin' cute Kelly! And who care about what drum you march to, you seem like a pretty sane person to me - fun too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 07, 2008 7:28 PM  
Blogger Elizebeth said...

This is such a super sweet card! And what a little CUTIE you were!!!

February 07, 2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Cute cute card - she is adorable just like you were back in the "days" of course you are still cute now too!!!

February 08, 2008 6:35 AM  
Blogger Sandra Smart said...

This card is adorable!

February 08, 2008 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love the brown and pink pigs card and your soo cute in this pic! The acetate box is great! I should make one!

February 08, 2008 5:31 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

You were such a cutie. I like your frog prince card. :0)

February 15, 2008 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Brett Nash said...

Hi great readding your blog

January 16, 2022 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!