*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, February 04, 2008

Sweet Love Centerpiece

Yummy Sweet!! Today's TLC challenge was to make a sweet centerpiece, look yummy doesn't it! I used my Heart to heart set from Verve visual again along with Daisy Bucket's Love You DP. Such a fun challenge I remember making these fortune tellers when we were kids!

I covered a bamboo skewer with some pink ribbon and placed it in the center and added some ribbon and topped of with a heart.

I have such a busy day I have both kids home sick as well as my daycare kiddie today and I have to finish my projects for the Embellish It gallery reveal tomorrow! Well I had better get cracking!

Supplies: Verve Visual stamps, heart to heart, Pretty in pink, cool caribbean, and real red ink, love you DP, ribbon.

post signature

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Fabulous!

February 04, 2008 10:09 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Super cute!! Hope the girls are feeling better soon. :0)

February 04, 2008 12:00 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Oh that's so cute Kelly!!!!

February 04, 2008 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That it so cute Kelly..funny cuz me and hubby dear were just talking about the fortune teller thingies the other day, only we called them cootie catchers in our day...he couldn't remember how to make one,,was going to do it for our little neice..
got the directions??? kidding....

February 04, 2008 3:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This is so cute & it looks yummy - love the bright colors.

February 04, 2008 5:46 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

totally cute - this is on my list to do tomorrow!!! Love yours, the colors are awesome! Great job Kelly! And, I hope the girls feel better soon - my kids are home sick too, uggghhh!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

February 04, 2008 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!